**VENDOR APPLICATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED – ALL APPLICANTS HAVE BEEN CONTACTED**
Granite City Comic-Con is returning to Aberdeen on the 26th & 27th of May 2018 within the function suites of the Richard Donald stand at Pittodrie Stadium.
The new location takes the convention from the outskirts of Aberdeen back to the heart of the city, with numerous transport links and parking for around 600 vehicles on site
The venue itself opens up on the ground floor into a large concourse with a built in food court along its length and direct access to further areas within the building – such as the press briefing room.
Concourse pictured here as the venue for Aberdeen’s Beer Festival:
From this main concourse, the venue goes up to two smaller function suites which will host break out activities, presentations, attractions and exhibitions. From there, the main function suite plays host to a plethora of smaller rooms which overlook the football pitch. All accessed via large stairwells and a service elevator.
We are opening up applications for vendors / exhibitors / attractions / guests / groups and will be running this application process through until the middle of December (Saturday 16th December @ 9pm)
Please note that our primary means of communications will be via email *please* ensure that you enter a current and valid email address so that all communications can be handled in a timely fashion.
Please note, that additional display areas for tables are allowable (Rails / Grid Walls / Light Features / etc), but they must be considered and noted when applying for space as this will allow us to appropriately allocate. Failure to note these additional requirements whilst applying for Granite City Comic Con 2018 means that we cannot guarantee the extra space or requests.
Pricing Structure for Tables
Note – All tables come with a chair and an exhibitor pass as standard. Price listed is for the duration of the event – Saturday & Sunday, no single day options are available at this point in time. Additional Chairs and passes are available upon request.
Standard Vendor Table – £140
Small Press Table – £100
Additional Vendor / Exhibitor Passes – £6
– All vendor / exhibitors / attractions / guests / groups correspondence should be passed through the vendors(at)granitecitycomiccon.co.uk email account. Emails to other accounts or messaging services may not be responded to
– After applications close on the 16th December – we hope to have a finalised list of successful applicants ready before the end of December
– All applicable licences / PLI and documentation should be made available upon request
– An early draft of the floorplan should be available at the start of the new year
– A finalised floorplan for the event will be available a month before the event
– Invoices will be sent during March of 2018 and payable before the end of April 2018
– Failure to pay the invoice by the due date will result in the tables being cancelled and re-issued to other applicants
– No refunds will be available on tables / spaces after Saturday 12th May. Cancellations later than this may be dealt with on a case by case basis if applicable
– The Richard Donald Stand will be accessible for early set up on Friday 25th May between the hours of 6pm and 10pm
– The event will run from 9am to 6pm on Saturday and 10am to 6pm Sunday. The first hour of trading on Saturday is a ‘quiet hour’ to allow people with additional and special needs to access the Convention before general entry.
– The Richard Donald stand will open at 8am for additional set up time and close down at 7pm on Saturday and 10pm on Sunday for end of day and clean up
– The venue will be locked down out with these times and no additional access will be available
– There will be no Monday clean up available